Since a lot of people wanting to loose weight want to know “What is Adipex?” We are providing brief information on this weight loss medicine:
Adipex is a diet pill that suppresses appetite and helps people get rid of obesity.
The appetite suppressant adipex reduces hunger cravings by yielding effects on the central nervous system located in the brain. This makes people eat less and as a consequence it becomes easier for them to trigger off weight loss with ease.
Adipex is prescribed by doctors for the short term management of obesity and it is made available in tablet and capsule form.
More Information On “What is Adipex?” Other striking tidbits associated with Adipex are especially mentioned below:
- Adipex yields better results against obesity when taken along with dieting and regular exercising.
- To obtain maximum benefits from the usage of Adipex, this medication is to be taken as per the instructions of the doctor. Adipex pills are meant to be swallowed only and therefore you should never break or crush adipex tablets.
- Adipex has been approved by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) as an effective medicine for treating obesity in adults.
- Adipex is a prescription-based medicine and hence it is meant for the individual for whom it is prescribed. This medication is not to be shared with any other person for whom it is not been prescribed, most particularly an individual with a history of drug addiction.
- Adipex is to be administered exactly in accordance with the instructions of the physician only. Never take smaller doses of adipex or larger dosages of the medicine. Larger doses of Adipex can lead to adipex side effects like diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, fainting, dizziness, quick breathing and other effects yielded by the medication. It is worth-mentioning that if you miss a particular dose of Adipex, you should take it as soon as you get to know about it. Never take extra dosages to compensate for the missed adipex dose.
- If Adipex is administered along with other diet medicines, namely, dexfenfluramine (Redux) or fenfluramine (Phen-Fen), it can result in pulmonary hypertension, a life-threatening lung disorder. Hence, before deciding to take Adipex along with any other diet medication, you shouldn’t forget to consult the doctor.
- After administering adipex for a couple of weeks, if you stop taking the medication abruptly, you are likely to be a victim of harmful withdrawal effects. Hence, you should stop taking adipex as per the instructions of the physician only. Moreover, if you fall prey to any of the Adipex withdrawal symptoms, you should contact the doctor without any delay.
- Adipex is to be stored at room temperature and away from heat and moisture.
Adipex Reviews: Updated in 2020
This section incorporates user opinions on the diet pill Adipex. So, if you have used this medication at some point in your life, you are welcome to share your experience of the medicine right here at this webpage. Also you can find more Adipex reviews here.
Few adipex reviews provided by users of the medication are included below:
(A) Adipex Indeed Works! posted on January, 2020
Earlier, I was morbidly obese and this made me frustrated to such an extent that I started avoiding people. I tried lots of medications and therapies but there was no sign of weight loss. This led to serious depression.
Finally, my best friend’s father, who was a medical practitioner, prescribed adipex to me. I took adipex 37.5 mg as per his instructions and continued the dosage for four weeks. The diet pill yielded amazing results! I started losing weight gradually and got back my normal shape at the end of the 4th week.
During the initial period, I suffered from anxiety, insomnia, vomiting and a couple of other adipex side effects. But these effects yielded by the medication were temporary only and disappeared over time.
After desired weight loss, the doctor reduced my adipex dosage and finally I stopped taking the medication completely.
Well guys, I trusted Adipex and it yielded great benefits for me. It is indeed the most trustworthy friend ever! It works with most effectiveness when taken long with dieting and regular physical exercises.
(B) Adipex Is Marvellous! Posted on December, 2019
Have you ever tried adipex? Well, it has worked wonders for me. Now my size is 11, thanks to this diet pill. I was interested in modelling since my very childhood but as I was overweight and obese, I couldn’t even think of it. Adipex has made my weight loss dreams come true. Now I am loaded with modelling assignments.
Now whenever I look at my photos before and after using adipex, I am struck with utter surprise.
Well adipex, you are really marvellous!
Los Angeles, US
( C) Adipex 37.5 mg Posted on June, 2019
It is my fifth week on the diet pill adipex and have lost around 25 pounds body weight. Initially, adipex use failed to yield results but when I combined adipex 37.5 mg dosage with dieting and regular exercises, I started losing weight quickly. The dietician recommended sticking to 550 calorie per day diet and I closely followed his instructions. The result is that now I mingle with friends without any inhibition and embarrassment over my body weight.
37.5 mg is the standard dose of adipex and is mostly recommended by doctors to counter obesity. When the doctor recommended adipex to me for the first time, I started administering it with a little doubt. I was not completely sure whether it would work for me. So when the 37.5 mg dose started yielding results, I was taken away by complete surprise.
Weight loss is no longer a dream for me and the full credit for my achievement goes to adipex. Although I had sleep problems for a couple of nights, who cares for these side effects when the benefits that I gained from this medicine are far greater.
London, United Kingdom